Creamy Pesto Zuchinni Noodles
- 6 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
For the Sauce:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Spiralize your zucchini and set aside on paper towels so that any excess water is soaked up.
- In a food processor, add avocados, basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice and sea salt and pulse until finely chopped. Then with the motor still running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified and creamy.
- Drizzle avocado oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add zucchini noodles, cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes until tender.
- Add zucchini noodles to a large bowl and toss with avocado pesto. Season with cracked pepper, serve and enjoy!
Makes: 5 servings
Calories per serving: 210 /Fat: 2 g / Carbs: 12 g / Sugars: 6 g / Protein: 5 g