Green Goddess Soup
- 1 Tablespoon of Avocado/Coconut Oil
- 1 Large White Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons of Cumin
- Pinch of Coarse Salt
- 450 g of Broccoli
- 45g of Kale
- 45 g of Spinach
- 750 ml Vegtable/Chicken Stock
- 300 ml of Coconut Milk
- optional: dash of yogurt for topping
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Add a tablespoon of oil to a large pot on medium heat and add in the garlic and onion. Sprinkle in the cumin and a good pinch of coarse salt and stir well. Pop the lid on and let the onions soften for about 3 minutes.
- Chop the broccoli into florets and remove the stalks from the kale. Add the broccoli, spinach and kale to the pot and toss everything. Pour in the stock and stir. Adjust the heat to allow it to come to a simmer and then pop the lid on. Leave it to simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring once in the middle. Don’t worry if the stock doesn’t cover all of the veg.
- When the broccoli is tender, transfer the contents of the pot to your blender (you may need to do this in batches) and blend until smooth.
- drizzle of cool coconut milk, too.
Makes: 15 servings
Calories per serving:110 / Fat: 7 g / Carbs: 9 g / Sugar: 3 g / Protein: 5 g