No products in the cart.
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. pink sea salt
- 6-8 figs, soft
- Heat oven to 350 F. Prepare a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the eggs, coconut oil, maple, and vanilla , Turn on machine to blend thoroughly. Add the almond flour, baking powder , and salt and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Place the fig slices on the top of the cake and gently press into the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- You can substitute the figs for any fruit of choice
Per serving (makes 10 servings): 240calories, 20.2 g fat, 11.6 g carbohydrates, 3.4 g fiber, 6.5 g sugar, 10 g protein