No products in the cart.
Does Drinking Water Help Lose Weight?
Every time you drink water, it counts toward your daily total of eight glasses of water per day (the 8×8 rule). While drinking eight glasses of water per day isn’t the only thing you need to do to lose weight and stay healthy, it’s an important first step that may help your body function at its best. Drinking plenty of water can also help with regularity, keep your skin looking great, and even keep food from sitting in your stomach too long—which can help with digestion!
6 Ways Drinking Water Can Help You Lose Weight
Staying hydrated is key to losing weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. However, it can be hard to remember to drink enough water all day long. For most people, drinking water throughout their daily routine is a lot easier if they have a plan in place that keeps them motivated. Here are six ways drinking water can help you lose weight
1) Drinking more water helps you feel full faster, which means you’ll eat less at meals
2) Water increases your metabolism by helping your body burn calories
3) When your body doesn’t have enough water, it will hold onto fat for dear life
4) The brain needs about 90% of its energy from glucose (sugar), but when we don’t get enough sugar or carbohydrates in our diet, our bodies turn to using ketones as an alternative source of fuel
5) When you drink plenty of water each day, you tend to make better food choices
6) If nothing else works for getting yourself to drink more water regularly—make sure there’s always some on hand!
Reasons why you should drink more water
Here are four good reasons to drink more water: Water can help you lose weight. The Mayo Clinic says, When you drink fewer liquids, you have a greater chance of becoming dehydrated and, in turn, gaining weight. Drink plenty of water and it will help keep your body full. (But be sure to eat something if you’re truly hungry.) When looking for healthy snacks, try filling up on vegetables or fruits instead. If your stomach rumbles, drink some water; if it’s thirst that brought you to snack time, then grab a bottle of H2O and call it a day. Water makes your skin look better. So what does better-looking skin have to do with losing weight?
How much water should you drink every day?
It seems like there are as many answers to how much water you should drink every day as there are diets and health gurus. Some experts say that 8 glasses of water a day is sufficient, while others recommend a gallon. The truth is, everyone’s different—your body, your size, your activity level—and there’s no one-size-fits-all answer for how much water you need to stay hydrated. But all those conflicting recommendations just mean that you have more control over your personal hydration plan!
Stay Hydrated my loves ❤️