No products in the cart.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
- ⅓ cup (55g) grated peeled apple*
- 4 tablespoons (66g) unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons (46g) melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons (100g) raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 teaspoons (7g) vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (171g) blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon plus more for sprinkling on top
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mix the grated apple, apple sauce, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently mix the wet and dry ingredients together just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- For each cookie, spoon about 1½ tablespoon of the chilled dough onto the prepared baking sheet, placing each 2-inches apart. Flatten each cookie slightly with the palm of your hand, then sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top and bottom start to turn brown.
- Set sheet on a wire rack to cool.
Nutritional values (16 servings):
Total carbs 8.3g; Fiber 1.4g; Net carbs 5g; Protein 2.5g; Fat 7g; Calories 92