HANUKKAH DAY 6! CROCK POT APPLESAUCE
- 10 apples peeled, cored and cubed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 heaping tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 ground vanilla bean (pure vanilla extract would work too)
- 1/2 cup water
- Throw everything in the crock pot.
- Cook on high for the first hour, stirring occasionally.
- Then turn to low and cook for another 6 hours or so.
The longer the better. I like my applesauce chunky, but if you like it smooth you can blend it at the end. That’s it. Your house will smell better than any Yankee Candle ever would!