No products in the cart.
Serves: 9 Kugels
- 4 ounce(s) egg noodles, medium may substitute wide noodles
- 1/2 cup egg
- 3 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- dash(es) nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 cup(s) cottage cheese, low-fat
- 1/3 cup(s) applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup(s) apples, dried (or raisins) chopped
- 9 teaspoon jam, raspberry
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, beat the egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is foamy.
- Fold in the cottage cheese, applesauce and chopped dried apple or raisins.
- Lightly spray a muffin tin (preferably non-stick) with the vegetable oil cooking spray. (Do not use baking cups.)
- Drain the noodles in a colander and immediately add them to the egg mixture.
- Fill each muffin tin 1/2 full.
- Bake until firm and the tops are golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Serve Warm and enjoy!