No products in the cart.
Frozen Blueberry Bites
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- A few toothpicks
Place a berry on a toothpick and dip in yogurt.
- Place single-layered on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about an hour (they should freeze fast).
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Calories per serving : calories 136 / fat: 2.7 g / carbs: 22 g / sugar: 16 g / protein: 11 g
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1.5 tbsp of vinegar
1 tsp of paprika
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Have a couple rimmed baking sheets handy.
Place the cabbage pieces in a bowl with the oil and gently toss to combine, not worrying if the chunks of cabbage separate into individual leaves. Spread the cabbage in a single layer on the baking sheets.
Roast until the thinner leaves are crisp and the desired degree of brown at the edges, 10 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cabbage leaves. Keep an eye on any thin cabbage leaves as you may need to remove them from the sheet pan early if they start to get too crisp and brown.
Honestly? The crisper the cabbage, the better it tastes. Just be forewarned you’ll lose some of that vibrant and rich jewel-toned hue.
Remove the baking sheets from the oven and, if desired, splash the vinegar over the cabbage and toss with tongs. Generously sprinkle with salt.
- 1 heaping cup (160 g) organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 (100 g) small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45 ml) light coconut or almond milk, plus more as needed
- 1 Tbsp (5 g) shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- 1 Tbsp (12 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp (10 g) hemp seeds
- optional: Fruit
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain – see photo.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping
- downsides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings (optional). chia seeds/ hemp seeds / coconut
- / strawberries
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying it.
Makes: 2 Servings
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 214 / Fat: 2.5 g / Carbohydrates: 47.5 / Sugar: 25.9 g / Protein: 2.8g