Frozen Blueberry Bites
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- A few toothpicks
Place a berry on a toothpick and dip in yogurt.
- Place single-layered on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about an hour (they should freeze fast).
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Calories per serving : calories 136 / fat: 2.7 g / carbs: 22 g / sugar: 16 g / protein: 11 g
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1.5 tbsp of vinegar
1 tsp of paprika
- 1 heaping cup (160 g) organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 (100 g) small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45 ml) light coconut or almond milk, plus more as needed
- 1 Tbsp (5 g) shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- 1 Tbsp (12 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp (10 g) hemp seeds
- optional: Fruit
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain – see photo.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping
- downsides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings (optional). chia seeds/ hemp seeds / coconut
- / strawberries
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying it.
Makes: 2 Servings
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 214 / Fat: 2.5 g / Carbohydrates: 47.5 / Sugar: 25.9 g / Protein: 2.8g